Monday, August 16, 2010

and so it begins...

let me first say...

I am a HUGE procrastinator. I fully acknowledge that fact and am working on correcting that ONE flaw I have. HAHA! As if that's the only thing I need to work on...I'm also a pack-rat, a nail biter, an unenthusiastic exerciser and a great excuse maker. Even though all of those things need attention, I've started this blog to try and work on two of those little indiscretions...the procrastination and the pack-ratiness.

Before you continue on this journey of mine, I would just like to preface by saying, I'm no writer. I'm a crafter and an artist, but no writer, so bear with me and just look at the pretty pictures.


My blog name.

OBSCURE...vague or uncertain; of little or no prominence, note, fame, or distinction; inconspicuous

The perfect word for this blog. It describes my thought process when I'm working on a project...vague...uncertain. Most of the projects I do are just vague thoughts that happen to drift through my head and every once in a while I snag one and create something wonderful!

Ok then, here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment